For those who are wanting to perfect their brows and finally get the shape that you want. Performed by our trained BAI Ultimate brow artist Hayley.
She will work with you over a course of treatments until you have the perfect brows. Includes brow tint.
allow 45 minutes
What’s involved in a brow restoration?
First step – Hide those Tweezers!
No home maintenance is to be done at all.
The first appointment involves a consultation about the brows and what is possible. Once the brow hair is examined I can start to reshape the brow. Most brows will be “Work in progress” which means that follow up appointments are involved. I also like to keep photos to show the progress that is being achieved. Please allow an hour for the first booking.
Once the initial consultation has been done I will re-book you for a follow up appointment.
A brow restoration isn’t just for the person who’s had a unfortunate brow wax, it’s also for the person who’s happy with their brows but not in love.
So before you decide to go down the path of feathering – which is a tattoo! Please consider a more natural approach to your brows.
Let me show you what is possible!
- Do not shave, pluck or wax your eyebrows at home.
- Be realistic, you may not walk out first time with the perfect brow. It may take time but there will be a vast improvement straight away.
- Avoid sun, chemical peels and powerful exfoliants in the 3 days prior to your treatment. These leave the area sensitive and deliacte.
- Avoid the temptation to pluck or remove hair between appointments.
- Use only mineral makeup after your treatment.
- Avoid touching the area directly after your treatment.
- Once your optimum shape is achieved you might attempt to maintain them at home. For the best result leave brow shaping to the professionals.
A Note from Hayley:
This is not a quick fix, this is a restoration. Whenever I see someone’s eyebrows I see the full potential laying underneath. Sometimes a tint is needed to see how beautifully shaped a client’s brows are, or a trim to the right hair can change the brow completely or sometimes this can be a year longs process of tinting, trimming and tweezing.
A restoration requires a lot of trust in your brow artist. I have heard so many horror stories when it comes to brows plus I have laid on that treatment bed and experienced it too.
I have always had a passion for eyebrows. There is something about them that intrigue me. Back at the start of 2014 I wanted to learn more about them. I wanted to take my brow knowledge from great to amazing. I enrolled with Brow Artist International (BAI) and completely my certificate in the Natural Brow Restoration. The BAI is led by Elle Wilson (My brow mentor) and is a community of brow artists from all over the world. I have learnt and witnessed that it is possible for eyebrows to grow back when left in the right brow artist hands.