Sugaring is 100% natural and a very effective form of hair removal. The sugar paste is applied in the opposite direction of the hair growth and is then removed in the direction of the hair growth taking only the hair with it. It is more gentle on the skin and gives smooth results.
Sugaring can also be done only days after shaving as it can remove short hairs.
Using home care and regular sugaring can also work as a form of permanent hair reduction.
Sides of Face
- Do not shave the area for 1 - 2 weeks before your appointment
- Perform a light exfoliation on the area prior to the treatment for maximum results
- Don't exfoliate for 2-3 days after your appointment.
- Exfoliating will help to prevent ingrown hairs. Exfoliate 3 days after the treatment and then every 2 days thereafter.
- Apply a after-wax lotion to the area immediately after waxing ( done in salon ) to eliminate potential infection, irritation and the chance of ingrown hair.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 24 hours as the treated area is left sensitive and delicate.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and spas or saunas for 24 hours.
- Wear pure cotton or no underwear at night to allow the area to breathe.
- Don’t shave between waxing appointments as this interupts the hair growth cycle.
- For best results rebook your next appointment in 2-3 weeks.