At Natural Beauty we pride ourselves on our Brazilian hair removal treatments. We use the best practices to avoid pain or discomfort and treat the procedure with respect and discression.
We offer both Waxing and Body Sugaring hair removal methods and achieve great results with both.
Waxing is the most popular form of hair removal and provides a smooth long lasting result.
Sugaring has the advantage of a smoother hair removal result as it gets closer to the hair folicle. Its better for sensitive skin and those prone to ingrown hairs and after time can work as a form of permanent hair reduction.
Follow Up Brazilian Wax
Follow Up Brazilian Sugaring
- Do not shave the area for three weeks before your appointment
- Trim the hair if long. Best results are achieved when the hair in the area is at least 0.5cm long
- Perform a light exfoliation on the area prior to the wax for maximum results
- Exfoliating will help to prevent ingrown hairs. Exfoliate 3 days after the wax and then every 2 days thereafter.
- Apply a after-wax lotion to the area immediately after waxing to eliminate potential infection, irritation and the chance of ingrown hairs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise and spas or saunas for 24 hours.
- Wear pure cotton or no underwear at night to allow the area to breathe. The optimum time between waxing appointments is 4 weeks. This allows the hair to grow to the correct length.
- Don’t shave between waxing appointments as this interupts the hair growth cycle.